providing for the personal growth and fulfillment of those whose lives are affected by crossdressing
- Membership is open to all who are sincerely interested in our organizational mission - support of crossdressers and their families.
- Meetings may be attended by any properly screened person regardless of their membership status.
- Monthly meeting fees for members are $12 for an individual and $20 for a couple. Meeting fees for non-members are $18 and $30.
- The difference in meeting fees for two meetings will be credited towards the membership of a new member ($12 and $20).
- Any member can become an officer (this normally requires one year's membership in good standing).
- Annual membership dues are $36 Single and $48 couple. If you attend more than six meetings per year it's less expensive to join.
- A Membership class for Helping Professionals is available.
- Surface mail subscriptions to the newsletter for non-members will be priced at $15.
- Any meeting topics that differ from our mission to support crossdressers and their families must be approved by a majority of the membership.
- Newsletter and Website content submissions must be consistent with our mission to support crossdressers and their families.
We Provide Speakers to schools and organizations as part of our outreach program
Copyright � 2007 Alpha Omega Society. All rights reserved.